martedì 28 luglio 2015

Perseus - Nuovo software

Da un messaggio di Nico Palermo sul gruppo Perseus di Yahoo : perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
Immagine tratta dal sito : http://microtelecom.it/perseus/





Dear friends,
the new Perseus software version I planned to made available at the end of 2014 is almost ready.

I apologize for the delay. At the beginning of the year I had some problems that kept me far away from the concentration I needed to complete the development I promised up to few time ago.

Anyway, the playback version of the Perseus V will be available probably by mid August. It will serve as a full demonstration of the new sofware release so that everyone could decide if it will be worth buying the full version which I will make available soon later.

In this new version, besides the resizable GUI, I've changed a lot of things. I've redesigned part of the DSP chain in order to get a greater performance. and changed also a lot on the tuning methods in order to make the GUI more comfortable.

Along with the playback version I will try to publish a starting guide so that everyone could better understand the differences with the previous software revisions.

For what concerns the real-time version I need to understand which kind of problems are still experienced under Windows 7 and here comes your feedbacks. For the development I'm using two systems, a  64-bit W7 professional o.s.and a 32 bit system. I've no hardware inizialization problems in both cases. The Perseus WinUsb drivers are still unsigned but get installed on the 64-bit system provided that the user accept to install them when the system requires to do it.
If you are experiencing a different situation please let me know and drop an email to me at the address:
info at microtelecom dot it
I will not reply to your feedbacks but they would help me anyway to better understand what actions should be be taken to solve the most common issues concerning the hardware installation. So please don't exhitate.
(don't forget to include all the details of your o.s. version and platform, otherwise they would be quite useless).



What I can say you more?
The new software version looks pretty good and I'm quite satisfied of the job I've done.
I think you will appreciate it soon as well.



Best 73s

Nico / IV3NWV

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I commenti sono aperti a tutti e sono soggetti insindacabilmente a moderazione.
NON SARANNO PUBBLICATI COMMENTI SE PRIVI DI NOME E COGNOME ED EMAIL.
IL SOLO NOMINATIVO RADIOAMATORIALE NON SOSTITUISCE IL NOME E COGNOME RICHIESTO.
Grazie.

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.